Would you date a guy who's not as fit as you are?

• Yes I would even if difference is significant
    Vote A
  • Yes, I'd only if difference is insignificant
    Vote B
  • No. I wouldn't
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy/lesbian/etc
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've "dated" a few Big Women. I have reasons for not preferring the Huge Gals. There are more " limits " if you will when you are shagging a Big One. I don't care for limits.
    https://youtu.be/Bt9qHHFkwV4

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It wouldn't be a problem if she's not fit (it's a huge plus if she is because we can work out and run together).

1|1
    0|0
  • I am now. Boyfriend was fit when we met but he claims my cooking has added a lot of weight on him (more so, he doesn't go out and do much - except for the 2 hours at the gym mon to fri and the bars every weekend)

0|1
    0|0
  • Being less fit doesn't make anyone less worthy of love.

1|3
    0|0
  • It's kind of a deal breaker if she's not regularly working out. I subconsciously equate that with an active and therefore fruitful lifestyle. I can't stand lazy people at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, if the person is unfit but not fat, sure. I can always get him up to speed.

0|1
    0|0
  • My current crush is a lot weaker and skinnier than I am, I kinda fear for his health but I still love him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I would as long as I found him physically attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as I find him physically attractive.

2|1
    0|0
  • If I liked him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't want her to be muscular though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not fit
    bahahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a girl whose not as fit as me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|1
    0|0
  • I only date fit men

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if he is like 300 pounds, no... but yeah, if it isn’t a huge difference (I’m not particularly fit myself)... sorry guys that are on the larger side!! There are women who are attracted to guys that are that heavyset, I’m just not one of them... and, although it isn’t the main criteria for a relationship, shouldn’t you be a little attracted to a guy🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • The fuck I would. I have not been starving myself to end up dating a fatass.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes