Struggling to find right person at the right time anyone?

Its hard to find a right person at the right time for me. Everytime its always wrong person at right time (s. o become my boyfriend because the context of our meeting and talking is just perfect to make us fall for each others but then after all i realised they r just not for me) or the right person at wrong time (like s. o and I fall for each others and have deep soul connection but he is already taken, or we r in the same team and dont want our affair to affect our teammates whatever the team is).
I know some of my friends who have great boyfriends for years and then there is me who is always unlucky in relationship.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to find the right person. It just happens. Just be patient and don't think too much about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There never is a "right" time. I've learned that over time.

• Maybe you're right. This "right" time definition is sometimes bullshit for me. All i wonder was how can i easily be thrown out from every good possibilities to form a stable relationship haha.