Struggling to find right person at the right time anyone?

Its hard to find a right person at the right time for me. Everytime its always wrong person at right time (s. o become my boyfriend because the context of our meeting and talking is just perfect to make us fall for each others but then after all i realised they r just not for me) or the right person at wrong time (like s. o and I fall for each others and have deep soul connection but he is already taken, or we r in the same team and dont want our affair to affect our teammates whatever the team is).
I know some of my friends who have great boyfriends for years and then there is me who is always unlucky in relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to find the right person. It just happens. Just be patient and don't think too much about it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There never is a "right" time. I've learned that over time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you're right. This "right" time definition is sometimes bullshit for me. All i wonder was how can i easily be thrown out from every good possibilities to form a stable relationship haha.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Flexibility is key at all times, and especially in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first one was late too. You will find someone. Are you getting impatient it just wondering

0|0
    0|0
    • Im just wondering. But really, rather than feeling impatient, i just feel sad for myself haha. Maybe im not good enough to deserve a good relationship :-|

• Just because you haven't found the right person does not mean you aren't worthy. I'm sure you have standards too

Recommended myTakes