I'm talking to this guy and I don't know what to do?

So I snapchatted a guy I thought was cute,
andand have been talking non stop for the last 2 and a half weeks,
turns out him and I are insanely alike and he is amazing and smart. I might like him and he might like me because he compliments me and says things and we flirt and i jokingly said I'd hold his hand next time I saw him and now he expects me to! and I'm freaking out over it and the idea of dating! What is wrong with me?
Updates:
We have already met in person!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you... Just let it flow... Go out enjoy the evening if u feel like holding hold otherwise don't... If he s smart like u said... U d probably end up holding his hand so don't worry... It's a game that two can play... You're not the only player don't worry

1|0
    0|0
    • Also he is gonna be more excited in seeing you in person and talking to you... He s in gonna expect u to grab his hand as soon as u meet him... So take a deep breath and enjoy... I think he ll be under more pressure to impress you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The common case of butterflies in stomachs, I'm guessing? Sometimes anticipation can be way more complicated than the thing in itself.
    Don't worry too much :). I'm sure you'll love it when you guys meet. If it turns out it was a bad idea, at least you'll have found out. Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're afraid of what you want... typical. Quit being a baby and just be yourself and enjoy the ride. Geeeez... this isn't rocket science. You're worried about holding his hand? Are you SURE you're in the 18 to 24 bracket?

0|0
    0|0
  • just do it worst thing that'll happen is you won't connect

0|0
    0|0
  • Your just horny

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in love, do you like that feeling

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes