I'm talking to this guy and I don't know what to do?

So I snapchatted a guy I thought was cute,
andand have been talking non stop for the last 2 and a half weeks,
turns out him and I are insanely alike and he is amazing and smart. I might like him and he might like me because he compliments me and says things and we flirt and i jokingly said I'd hold his hand next time I saw him and now he expects me to! and I'm freaking out over it and the idea of dating! What is wrong with me?
We have already met in person!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you... Just let it flow... Go out enjoy the evening if u feel like holding hold otherwise don't... If he s smart like u said... U d probably end up holding his hand so don't worry... It's a game that two can play... You're not the only player don't worry

• Also he is gonna be more excited in seeing you in person and talking to you... He s in gonna expect u to grab his hand as soon as u meet him... So take a deep breath and enjoy... I think he ll be under more pressure to impress you.