Do you think he will find me beautiful still if I lose weight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he does he isn't worth it. The current girl I'm starting to fall fir Right now, well she's a big girl. I tell her that often. But I tell her that she's beautiful often as well (and I've only seen her,"try" to look pretty twice. Every other time, was like sweats and straight out of bed (yet to me, she's gorgeous). Sure, she could lose weight. But I want her as, she is right now.

If that guy doesn't feel that way about you, find someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He truly shouldn't care unless you're at a state of life and death where you need to loose weight

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well depends on what you mean by lose weight. There's a healthy weight range and it's not the same for everyone. If your goal is to have a healthier body then he should be for it. If you're starving yourself then he shouldn't be encouraging it because that's the unhealthiest way to lose weight. If he thinks you're beautiful the way you are then nothing will change that, not even the number on a scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • rule number one about getting fit. never do it for anyone but yourself because if they leave you you'll put on all that weight back on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if he truly loves you for who you are and not your body

0|0
    0|1
  • You may look more attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes