Do you think he will find me beautiful still if I lose weight?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If he does he isn't worth it. The current girl I'm starting to fall fir Right now, well she's a big girl. I tell her that often. But I tell her that she's beautiful often as well (and I've only seen her,"try" to look pretty twice. Every other time, was like sweats and straight out of bed (yet to me, she's gorgeous). Sure, she could lose weight. But I want her as, she is right now.

If that guy doesn't feel that way about you, find someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• He truly shouldn't care unless you're at a state of life and death where you need to loose weight