Why did you decide to try online dating?

• For the LOLZ! lol
  • My friends made me do it.
  • I have no other options left...
    Vote C
  • To catfish people 😈
    Vote D
  • It is easier.
    Vote E
  • I want to meet foreigners.
    Vote F

1412

Most Helpful Guy

• It just happens.. Although technically me and my girl now are not "online datin" she don't wanna date until we meet.. But, we are in some type of relationship.. But I guess for me it just happens.. I don't look to online date but I meet girls who I think are cute who are interested.. Although it don't usually end that great..

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier to meet people because unlike real life random events. Everyone's there for the same reason (except for the douche bags just looking for hook ups).

• Heeey, don't hate on them players... lol. We got feelings too 😄

• Well, technically Hookup is a reason as well...

• Oh the ones who are upfront about just wanting to hook up are perfectly fine!! I mean the ones who pretend they're "looking for love" just to get laid lol