Why did you decide to try online dating?

• For the LOLZ! lol
    Vote A
  • My friends made me do it.
    Vote B
  • I have no other options left...
    Vote C
  • To catfish people 😈
    Vote D
  • It is easier.
    Vote E
  • I want to meet foreigners.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It just happens.. Although technically me and my girl now are not "online datin" she don't wanna date until we meet.. But, we are in some type of relationship.. But I guess for me it just happens.. I don't look to online date but I meet girls who I think are cute who are interested.. Although it don't usually end that great..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier to meet people because unlike real life random events. Everyone's there for the same reason (except for the douche bags just looking for hook ups).

0|2
    0|0
    • Heeey, don't hate on them players... lol. We got feelings too 😄

• Well, technically Hookup is a reason as well...

• Oh the ones who are upfront about just wanting to hook up are perfectly fine!! I mean the ones who pretend they're "looking for love" just to get laid lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I was younger I was very immature and awkward and I had hackers and gossips which caused me to lose almost all of my old social connections - this is about 600 - 800 connections who are now all gone. I don't have too many methods to meet single guys my age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did it to meet women in Asia or the US (I live in Europe).

0|0
    0|0
  • To get into a relationship with someone, and it has worked before in the past for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored and wanted to meet interesting people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a dancer. My social circles have never really been full of guys, and even fewer straight ones. Since I didn't go out in college, don't drink, etc. I never really met anyone. I'm shy and don't frequent male populated circles so it was just easier and I've met some really wonderful people, even when it didn't work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I went on online dating it made sense to... I don’t get out much and when I do the last thing you want to do is starting anything with a guy whilst both you and he are drunk. So at least online you have the opportunity to get to no someone before you meet them it

0|0
    0|0
  • And honestly its so rare for your soul mate to be like your neighbor or some shit it happens but rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s way easier to meet people online instead of real life

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it after breakups because I was lonely but honestly never really found anyone serious for dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I fear rejection, and also I think its more customizable... Like you write down what you want and only people who like what you wrote end up replying.

0|0
    0|0
  • No other options. But then olnine dating was shit so now i have no options other than to wallow on here listening to other peoples problems...

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to a point where I was no longer meeting new people in my daily life. And going to bars is a good way to meet drunks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one was making an effort in real life n im surrounded by guys who have no drive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a gamble on me meeting the girl of my dreams possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • never tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • My other way, only way. It sucked.