Online dating profiles?

So I've noticed that a lot of online dating services (mainly tinder in my experience, but there are others) have a giant influx of men, and the women can basically pick any guy they want out of a giant pool (not hating on girls saying they have it easy or whatever, just pointing it out). So now I was wondering: ladies, what can a guy do to make himself and his profile stand out?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Men do the same thing you should know.. frankly it's quite difficult to be completely sure if someone is a match for you, so try to be open and honest. If it does work, it will give you the best results. The games you've played and like, certain opinions, and major plans or ideas or even lifestyles

• From my personal experience it seems girls have way more choice generally speaking, unlike men which on sites like tinder have very low match rates. That isn't their fault of course, but it does make it harder for men to find someone online unless they're the top of the line in a certain area. I'm not top of the line, I'm just average thats all. And I have been honest in my profiles describing myself in numerous different ways but still truthfull ways. It just hasn't resulted in anything really

• That's just sad.

• Sure is, but unfortunately not my rules to change, thats why its been hard for me to go to clubs and such