Do guys avoid girls because they're afraid catching feelings?

We're both in college and we sometimes have classes together. At the beginning of the semester we had some eye contact but lately I heard he has a girlfriend and they seem to be in a serious relationship. He really avoids me, or that's what I think, he's very extroverted and funny but he seems to avoid me totally. He speaks with everyone except me. Do you he doesn't really care about me or there's something more? Do guys ignore girls to avoid cathing feelings or? Thank you! Any answer will be appreciated :)

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we ignore women to avoid catching feelings, especially if we're in a relationship. Deep down us men don't want to be hurt, and sometimes catching feelings us the last thing we want to do.

Most Helpful Girl