Do guys avoid girls because they're afraid catching feelings?

We're both in college and we sometimes have classes together. At the beginning of the semester we had some eye contact but lately I heard he has a girlfriend and they seem to be in a serious relationship. He really avoids me, or that's what I think, he's very extroverted and funny but he seems to avoid me totally. He speaks with everyone except me. Do you he doesn't really care about me or there's something more? Do guys ignore girls to avoid cathing feelings or? Thank you! Any answer will be appreciated :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we ignore women to avoid catching feelings, especially if we're in a relationship. Deep down us men don't want to be hurt, and sometimes catching feelings us the last thing we want to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes it seems like he has an idea that u like him might have caught u staring at him for long time or something else so he's being loyal to his girlfriend no problem with u n yes there r chances that guys may start having feelings that's why some ignore other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • If guys avoid girls it is usually for fear of rejection of the new girl or if they are not single, contentness with their current girl moreso than catching feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds to me like his girlfriend caught wind of you too probably flirting or her friends saw something and told his girlfriend... And now, he doesn't want to fuck up his relationship by being seen with you... Honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • We just want to avoid prison. College campuses aren’t exactly the safest place for men, what with being only 1/3 of the population and being accused of sexual misconduct at every turn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes