Do guys get confused by girls feelings easily?

I have been seeing this guy for a few months and he texted me on Monday with a super enthusiastic text. Yet on Tuesday I ran into him but was super stressed (cuz of uni) and wasn't really paying attention to him and he still hasn't responded to my text that I sent Tuesday night. is he unsure about my feelings?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls always confuse us. Your actions would make me go cold turkey on texts for a while if I got the cold shoulder like that, accident or otherwise.

• Should I text him again? double text?

• I texted him Tuesday tho which he hasn't responded to

• Try to wait as long as you can.

Not responding for days or even weeks is a tactic that many men have employed successfully on women to drive them nuts and want them back/date them. Like you will see that tactic on nearly every website for guy dating advice.

Women can use it too. You should use it. Wait as long as you can.