Do guys get confused by girls feelings easily?

I have been seeing this guy for a few months and he texted me on Monday with a super enthusiastic text. Yet on Tuesday I ran into him but was super stressed (cuz of uni) and wasn't really paying attention to him and he still hasn't responded to my text that I sent Tuesday night. is he unsure about my feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls always confuse us. Your actions would make me go cold turkey on texts for a while if I got the cold shoulder like that, accident or otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I text him again? double text?

• Show All
    • I texted him Tuesday tho which he hasn't responded to

• Try to wait as long as you can.

Not responding for days or even weeks is a tactic that many men have employed successfully on women to drive them nuts and want them back/date them. Like you will see that tactic on nearly every website for guy dating advice.

Women can use it too. You should use it. Wait as long as you can.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Observant guys, yes. They pay attention to everything you do just like a detective and if anything is wrong that means the whole this is wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I text him again just being like "hey are you free tonight. sorry about the other day, didn't even notice that you were there"

• You should

• Possibly, no way to say before you fix it (ofcourse its not your fault, but still, if you want him its a good move)

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him if he was free to hang out sometime. is that fine?

• Yeah its all relative to where you guys are at but sounds like good middle ground :)

• Yep... guys seldom look much past the surface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do

0|0
    0|0
    • do u think he is mad at me "ignoring" him and thats why he hasn't responded to my most recent text

• Maybe he is ignoring you so you will be ready and "cooked". This has been known to work on women/girls :)

However maybe not, what exactly did your text say?

• He could be yes

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I text him again just being like "hey are you free tonight. sorry about the other day, didn't even notice that you were there"

• Show All
    • I texted him later that night tho after it happened. would he still be confused?

• He might have moved on stop asking questions and send him the damn message if he don't respond move on if he those have fun it's simple

Recommended myTakes