Do guys like more experienced girls or virgins girls?

Most guys I know go for experienced ones.. is that true guys like experienced girls more? Like sl*tty ones?

233

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys prefer virgin girls but some of them won't admit it. They know they can't find a virgin girl so they will lie and say they like experienced girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Younger guys tend to gravitate towards easier girls, but as they age, that most often changes.

• So what do you prefer? If I can ask..

• Oh okay

• Totally agree. When I was younger a wilder girl was more attractive. Now I'm older, discretion and maturity are more important qualities.