He keeps giving me money?

Everytime i see him he gives me 50 dollar we are not even in a relationship or anything... he comes over we sleep together he leaves... so why does he do that when i ask him he doesn't answer me..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is his way of compensation for the lack of emotional availability/substance that his conscience believes he should be providing along with such encounters. I'm a little surprised that your question and back story don't have an angrier tone.

0|0
    0|0
    • so he doesn't take me seriously

• Show All
    • he needed to drive two hours to the airport

• It's starting to feel like you want to be in the wrong here. If your interactions are always based around this fb dynamic that you have, he should have known what to expect. Furthermore, like I've stated, we're dealing with two people here, with two separate sets of needs. His needs should not be more important than your own. You are continuing to try to rationalize and justify his behavior while disregarding your needs entirely. That's not healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's treating you like a hoe so to speak. Instead of worrying why he's giving you $50 every time y'all have sex you should sleep with him more.

Basic math:

23x50=1150. Sleep with him 23 days and you'll have that.

I didn't say 30 days because of your period unless he'll pay you to go down on him during that time.

1150x12=13800 per year just to have sex when normally you would do it for free.

So, that an extra $13,800 per year you can make off him. You can use that money to pay bills, buy a vehicle, put down on a home, buy groceries, clothes, or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're his whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Treating you like a hooker

0|0
    0|0
  • That's called soft prostitution

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes