Are you stalking your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend secretly?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone does now in some form or another since social media has provided everyone with the tools to make it so easy!! So many people say no because they don't want to be seen as creepy or needy but I bet if we had data from web pages it'd tell us a different story. It's just human nature combined with the modern tools of social media.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unless you're glad to be rid of them of course, but even then some people feel a sense of curiosity at some point or another.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nah I got better things to do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. All the time. And this girl who isn’t interested in dating. I go drive by her house at 2am and sit there for about 45 minutes.

I’ve been doing that a while now.

If you’ve made it to the end of this disturbing answer , then I’d like to tell you I was JOKING 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not understand why people do that, it's such a boring and tedious waste of time. You're not with them, they are not with you, you guys are done, why care, get a hobby, develop a skill

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I’m seeing a pattern in his dating habits. I’m waiting until the next victim to go to the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stalk per se I just randomly checked their Facebook out of interest. But that happens once a blue moon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes... But then it hurts so much seeing him moved on

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a feeling like my ex-crush used to stalk me since when I told her to stop glancing, she somehow blocked me on facebook, although I didn't know she knew of my facebook account

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I know where he is and I know he'll never leave, so it'd be pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i learned my lesson from doing that with my ex-girlfriend and
    almost ended up in jail over it so i learned my lesson.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have an ex.
    I still want someone to stalk tho </3

1|0
    0|0
  • No need to stalk, I've been talking to her all week.

0|0
    0|0
  • les be real for a second: It's not even necessarily to ask this bc everyone does

0|0
    0|0
  • No never i think it would be disgusting for m'y girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I stalk my crush sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • No when im done im done, i delete u everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • No ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but sometimes I have that thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes, that's normal i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes stalk a guy I've never got over, we only had one date and he slayed me. I don't know why I do it. I know there's nothing to be gained. It only hurts me. I just want to see his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't have an ex since I've never dated but if I have a crush I do kinda stalk their social media though nothing too crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I barely remember who she is. Once I move on, it's done. I think women probably find it more difficult to move on. I've had messages from girls I used to talk to years later... they were blocked immediately of course.

0|0
    1|0
  • No not really. I've checked his social media posts few times to make sure he's doing okay but that's about it. I don't follow him on social media anymore and I try not to cross his path.

But my ex is stalking me and not very secretly even. He's made it very clear to me and it does make me feel uncomfortable. He even drives by my house to check if I'm home sometimes. He keeps tabs on me on daily bases and always tries to find out where I am and with whom.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I never had any. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may have a second fb account lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No j didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never on social media but my best friend is in his friend list. She removed him when we broke up. Since then he made his Insta profile public. He'd kept it private ever since he made his account years ago. Don't know what he's up to. I've blocked his number, but he hasn't blocked mine. And he broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes