Would you date a guy that's has 12 ex's?

I'm dating a guy that's had 12 relationships. most of them have had pretty bad, fucked up endings. mostly the girl has cheated and lied to him and other things. it sucks what he's gone through.

would you try to work with the "baggage" (so to speak) of his past relationships affecting your current relationship with him?

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• How old is he to have been in this many relationships? I think if he's been in 12 relationship that supposedly all went bad there's probably a reason. He's probably not being completely truthful about everything that happened. If someone told me they had been in 12 relationships and they all went terribly bad I'd be a little worried. This sounds like a red flag. It's not your job to carry the baggage he's carrying and if you try to you will grow tired of the relationship very fast and than you will be one of those relationships that go really bad. It almost sounds like he's a self sabotager. If he goes into a relationship holding you up to all his past relationships I guarantee it won't work out. Some baggage is expected as being a person, no one's perfect but there is a limit to everything.