Ex girlfriend and I are together again and I am wondering if it is worth it?

My ex girlfriend that I dated about 5 years ago ran into each other. She was my first love, and we started talking about how she misses me and I obviously missed her. The problem is that we don't see each other much and most of our interaction is through texting. We seem to fight a lot and because there is another girl that I am friends she gets jealous and we regularly argue. Should I break up with her if we fight at least two times a week, because this relationship seems toxic?
Updates:
No, the original reason we broke up has not been fixed. Thanks to all of your help, I now realize that we jumped into out of us reminiscing about the good times and I think that it is best that we break up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No relationship is perfect, and for the most part, a good relationship makes you feel secure, happy, cared for, respected, and free to be yourself.
    On the other side of the coin are toxic relationships--the ones that make you feel drained, depleted, and sometimes even distraught.
    Jealousy of that kind is a lack of trust in you, with a hostile environment, and there is a big lack of communication.
    This doesn't seem to be good for either one of you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the reason for the original break up fixed? If not, you will be just doing a replay of what happened before.

It seems to me this is not going to work anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would... it dosnt usually work with a past partner anyway... but if it’s already feeling toxic then it isn’t worth it x

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Why did you break up in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never worth it. You move forwards, not backwards. This will never work, and you are already figuring that out. When someone leaves your life... let them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes