If a girl wants to date you, and she's under 18 illegal what should you do?

Should you break her heart that has no experience or wait it out until she's 18, and see what happens? A friend's issue trying to resolve for.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• With that age gap and her lack of experience it's meant for disaster. If she was closer to 18 you guys would have a chance but all it's going to be is inconvenience for both parties. Whether it be parents, relationship stuff, it's not worth it and breaking her heart will be a learning experience for her

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The age range is streching it but not the worst in my opinion. Though you need to be careful if spiteful parents or she's crazy. Rape allegations never go well for the guy whether or not it's true. Especially if she's underaged.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Reject her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends in where said 'friend' lives and how old said 'friend' is. In certain states, and depending on how old your 'friend' is, he could theoretically date this girl without fear of repercussion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know of anywhere in the U. S. that says that you have to be 18 to date. The age you can have sex varies from one state to another.

If he decides to call it off, he just needs to let her down easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not illegal to date just have sex with. I believe so. And if just wait it out and be cuddle buddies till she's 18 if you're truly interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, dating isn't illegal. Marriage under 18 and sex under 16 is illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah break her heart

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd run away from her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how old she is and how old he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes