Can trust issue mess up relationship?

I just want to know if anyone had bad trust issue in their relationship if so share your story with me I just want to know I'm not just going crazy and maybe I'm just over thinking things in my relationship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yea, it really can. Trust is essential to a healthy relationship. My most recent relationship ended because I kept over analyzing everything that happened, and it made me stressed out as to where I would constantly need to text my partner to see what they were doing. Try not to think about things too much I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • in my current relationship we both have had our trust issues most of them were becuse i didn't wanna let go of my ex i wanted to be friends with him but long story short i should have taken my mans feelings into consideraion and wanted to focous on my relationship more than old ones. even still today is times that he has doubts about who i be talking to but we love each other and i have made some big mistakes but we are working through them. if you are having the trust issues and see the other person trying to make it better and know what they did wrong you have to either forgive them and wanna work on it or if you know you can't move forward then let them go because its just gonna cause to much hurt and pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes