Guy i’m dating is liking and commenting on other girls pictures! How should I react?

we are not in a relationship but we are quite serious. He is constantly liking and commenting on other girls pictures. He even uploaded a picture with him and a hot girl. What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That he is probably “serious” with her too... bring it up to him and depending if you’re looking to be in a relationship or not then take it from there. Technically you’re not in a relationship so he can do what he likes but should respect you at the same time if it’s serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • This girl is a classmate of his by the way, just found out

• Hmm. Ok well maybe the girls are grabbing his phone in class and writing comments on behalf of him

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends are they hotter than you and are they his cousins or just random people if they're random people and hotter than you but if he's into anime there might just be cosplayers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't worry about it. Y'all are only dating, he ain't cheating technically since nothing is official, and he is probably doing it for fun. People like pretty things and like shoe pretty things off too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Probably best answer till now! Thanks

• I was going to write "he's not taking it seriously" and then I see the descriptiom and you say you're quite serious. Well maybe you are. He isn't. If he's even uploading pictures with other firls he's obviously not invested in what you have. Wake up and leave. You deserve better!

1|0
    0|0
  • If means you should stop worrying about it. They are pictures and he is just making comments. You will drive yourself crazy and will destabilize your relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • you are not in a relationship so he isn't doing anything wrong but he could be more tactful so i think you have every right to tell him you dont want to know what he thinks of other girls

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not in a relationship with him then why are you getting offended? I don't think he's at fault here. He's just doing what everyone does on social media.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him more sex (vagina, ass and mouth). Pictures will be gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
  • He's merely being friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it pass or tell him it isn't ok

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares if he likes pic? people to that in order to gain likes back. now if he's commenting some flirty shit then confront him

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ... UK because of women like you all the relationships are crap

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes