Why doesn't my girlfriend want to gym with me?

I'v been trying to convince her to come for months! She doesn't want to! I dont get it, my other girl loves coming to the gym! Its a great bonding experience and I am really annoyed she won't take a interest in my passions. She gyms by herself, thats where we meet!!! But she won't go with me, what can I do to convince her and make her want to come with me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Your other girl? Okay... does your girlfriend know about and consent to you having another girl? Cuz I'm gonna have to say that your girlfriend not going to the gym with you is the least of your worries if not.

• Of course she knows!!! I would not go behind her back like that!!! But thanks for your concern

• Just making sure! Glad! So as for your problem, I have to imagine it may just be that she likes working out alone. I'm that way 90% of the time, too, because I get to just blow off steam, listen to loud music, and look ugly, red, and sweaty while doing it lol

Most Helpful Guy