Would you get jealous if your s. o. had a best friend that was the opposite sex?

They do everything. They are real "close" friends he seems he's in love with her but tells you he's not or vice versa

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend like that. I consider her more the sister I never had even though I did like her once upon a time.

The real question should be is do you trust your partner. If you don't then it won't work. But if you do trust them you'll know that they could have has this person but they decided they wanted you as their partner instead. You should be grateful for that :)

Most Helpful Girl