Why does he even like me so much?

I'm fat and undesirable and not worth his time. He's such a great guy, but he deserves a girl with a great body and hot. I have nothing to offer.. I don't know and don't understand why he even likes me.. like I said he deserves someone hot and pretty. And someone who can offer more, cause I don't offer anything.. how do I tell him?
Updates:
I wanted to add that I'm losing weight, but who wants a girl who can control herself?
**Cant

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't tell him. It's not up to you to decide what's right for him. If he's chosen you, it's because you have something to offer him that he values. Something he can't get just anywhere. If you think he's so wonderful, you need to get over your self loathing and just reciprocate his affections to the best of your ability and for God's sake, DO NOT TRY TO TALK HIM OUT OF LOVING YOU! That wouldn't be fair to either of you. You don't have to be societies picture of beauty for someone to find you beautiful.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men generally actually like woman who resemble their mothers in some way or another. Whether looks or personality. So think about that, beauty is different for everyone... Imma girl telling you this (also I study psych)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stop talking nonsense.
    Looks aren't everything, if he likes u then he likes u. So go ahead and call him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought looks were everything. Why do guys care about getting the hot girls?

• Looks aren't everything, if looks were everthing then we would be able to choose who we fall in love with.
      wouldn't u agree since u are a hopeless romantic

• He's the "good guy" who doesn't care how his girlfriend looks and no matter how his girlfriend looks, he'd love her unconditionally. He's a great catch don't lose him.

1|1
    0|0
  • It seems to me the problem is your lack of self-esteem. His love to you should give you plenty of it. Don't tell him what he deserves or should prefer. He's made up his mind already. If he's with you just because he can't say no, he wouldn't be around for long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's because he loves you for who you are not what you look like. If you like this man stop pushing him away. Lose yourself in the moments with him understand he thinks your beautiful by beingvwho you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • not all men want a small girl. And maybe your personality is great. Nobody wants a girl that acts snobby. Not always about the appearance. Also you might be PHAT. pretty hot and tempting

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, never question anything like this. Honestly, don't believe that a guy likes you only by how you look, if he likes you, there has to be something you are giving him that nobody else can :3

1|0
    0|0
  • There is so much more to you than your weight and looks. Sure lose weight, get fitter but do this firstly for yourself and health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks may be part of the equation but they certainly aren't everything, stop selling yourself short, he obviously likes you for who you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he truly, truly loves you and you shouldn't leave him because he's a catch.

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • He must love your cushion.😆

1|0
    0|0
  • He sees what you can't see in yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thinks you are sweet, maybe likes your personality.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you dont love yourself how can you love anyone else? I have dated men and women and I can tell you one thing tha gets very exhausting is complimenting someone who has no self love. Its aggravating. Losing weight takes time and effort, and possibly years. But no amount of weight loss or muscle gainz will fix that view on yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes