Guys: How would you feel if a woman paid for the first date?(all of it, including your meal too) would you like it?

If she didn't insist and just paid w/o your knowledge.. just curious on how some men would act.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Southern hospitality dictates that I at least have to express my desire for the other party not to cover the expenses, and that the other party is to insist if it really isn't an inconvenience to them, and once they insist I am to sincerely express my gratitude to them for their generosity.
    Basically it's cool. I'll try to suggest we split it at first, but if she wants to pick up the check and doesn't want to split it that's fine by me. I give people the one chance rule, where if someone says they got it or it's fine or whatever else I ask them if they're really sure. If they say yes I don't press it further and thank them. You seem ungrateful if you continue refusing to accept their generosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• They will probably think that they are dreaming