My boyfriend just admitted he was a psychopath?

I’m just dumbstruck but not entirely. I kinda saw it. I remember early in the relationship he had acted a certain way that made me look up what a psychopath or socio path was. He’s been a completely amazing boyfriend to me though. He’s treated me with respect, gone out of his way to do things for me, he’s never been a jerk towards me. He’s actually helped me in my life a little.

He said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, autism, and psychopathy?

One of these must must be a lie or something.

But what conflicts be is sometimes it doesn’t seem like it. Before he told me this, he’s confronted me about stuff he was worried about and cried in front of me. He told me he felt bad for me once cause I once did something for him and he couldn’t return the favor at the moment. There have been times when he has placed himself below the pedestal. He’s called himself fat, I complimented him on being an awesome guy (I can’t remember entirely what I said but it was positive) but he didn’t take the compliment. He suggests doing stuff that aren’t sexual when he could’ve easily just have done something sexual. He was the one who asked what are we and wanted to be in a relationship.

So is h really?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who has studied psychology for over twenty years I need you to listen to what I am about to tell you. Get away. Far away. Leave and do not let him know where you are. Get as far away as possible as quickly as you can.

• I’ll take your advice. But if I may ask, what can you tell me?

• You mean being a psychopath? If you read psychology for over 20 years you would know that there are a huge amount of well functioning psychopaths in our society that never have physically hurt someone and never will.

Generally a traumatic childhood of those that are psychopaths is the reason their aggressive gene is activated and sets them on that path.

I think he is lying about something. There is no way he has all those diagnoses without being very handicapped and you would be able to notice it within 5 minutes with him.

• He definitely has some problems and I would be cautious too but I'm very sure he is lying about something.

It doesn't add up. If he doesn't meds which with all his diagnoses would be difficult to get a good combination that works properly. Without meds he would act crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Truly he wants you to stay the hell out of his life by admitting all of that crazy stuff. You’d better run for it girl 😂