Social media or dating apps?

What do girls usually look for when they're going through a dating app? What usually prompts then to "swipe right?"

33

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case, I look for:
    Similar interests, preferably within a year of my own age, friendly looking pictures, and humor or lightheartedness in the bio.
    This is because I'm looking for a long term partner, not someone to hook up with or have a strictly "we fuck a lot" relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Money
    2. Social value
    3. Good looks

Bio means nothing. Interests mean nothing. Women only look for those three things. They are picky as shit.

• Hahah well alrighty then. And how exactly do you show those off w. o. looking like a pompous ass? (A. k. a a total douche)