Social media or dating apps?

What do girls usually look for when they're going through a dating app? What usually prompts then to "swipe right?"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my case, I look for:
    Similar interests, preferably within a year of my own age, friendly looking pictures, and humor or lightheartedness in the bio.
    This is because I'm looking for a long term partner, not someone to hook up with or have a strictly "we fuck a lot" relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Money
    2. Social value
    3. Good looks

Bio means nothing. Interests mean nothing. Women only look for those three things. They are picky as shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah well alrighty then. And how exactly do you show those off w. o. looking like a pompous ass? (A. k. a a total douche)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What I look for: a nice smile. Clear photos and guys that have shirts on. In their bio something that would lead to a chat like "send me a message to hear my favourite joke." You've taken the hard part out, starting the conversation that way.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls would be all over you if you go on dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, they look for something they want, they can use or they can exploit e. g; money, looks, possessions, happiness, freedom, etc. Basically, if you look happy in your profile pic, they want to find a way to take that from you. You get the point though right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Profile picture with no sunnies & smiling! Actual useful information in bio not just "hit me up to get to know me" or "I am who I am" *eye roll*

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes