Will women date men with acne? Does it affect your decision?

The question says it all.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine told me about his bad luck with women. He has really bad acne. (like, REALLY)
    He told me that a few times at college when just passing a girl and saying hi, they screamed "I got a boyfriend." and ran away.
    Not everyone is that bad, but most women won't give him a chance cause of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah definitely! I mean there's this one guy named Ethan who had REALLY bad acne and another guy who I think was named Josh? And I had huge crushes on both of them. Heck I still have a crush on Ethan