He said he doesn’t want a relationship with me cause he can’t see me being his wife in the future, but we’ve had sex, am I not good enough then? :(?

“You’re a beautiful girl but I just can’t see you being my wife in the future and I will only date a girl who I see myself being with forever call me old fashioned”

He’s slept with 30 girls also because he says he doesn’t just pick ANY old girl to be his girlfriend, he claims he’s picky

But why would he keep meeting up with me and being intimate with me?

We got on really well, I mean he did mention before that he normally goes for blondes and I have black hair so maybe that could be it?

Just feel so used and feel I’m not even good enough to be a girlfriend but good enough to be a **** buddy

We met on tinder and were seeing each other for a couple of months and I really thought the causal thing would turn into serious :/ advice?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• He's being intimate with u because he wants sex. Nth more nth less.
    He is just after u for the sex and if u reject sex with him, it's gonna be another girl he will chase after (for the same reason)

And by the way he can only dream of getting a girl that is wife material with that women count of his.. cuz women who are into serious relationship don't really date promiscuous guys, and he's slept with freaking THIRTY girls!!! So if he finds someone she should be promiscuous like him but nth more than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just feeding you a line
    He fucked you, now he's dumping you, and instead of realizing what an asshole HE is, you're worried about YOU not being good enough SMH.🤦

• I see this type of question over and over, and it's based on a basic misunderstanding. It is NOT some superior quality in a girl that makes her "wife material" instead of "ONS material."

A guy who's looking for one-night-stands, looks at ALL girls as ONS. A guy that looking for "wife material" is looking at girls as potential wives. It is the qualities inside the GUY, not of the the girl, that makes the difference.

It *is* true that a girl can, through her actions, prove to a guy looking to date, that she is NOT wife material, but that does not mean that she can prove through her actions that she *is* wife material to a guy who's not looking for one.

If you have trouble understanding the difference think of this analogy.

• So it’s not my fault that he rejected me, like it was nothing I done wrong?

• There are two girls, each running a food stall. One girl is selling full meals. The other sells snacks.

Two guys come along. One guy is hungry and looking for a meal. The other isn't particularly hungry, and just wants a snack.

What can the "full meal" girl do to make the "snack guy" buy a full meal? NOTHING. If she lowers her prices *enough*, he'll buy the "full meal" instead of the snack, BUT he's not going to eat the "full meal" he'll just snack on it and throw the rest away.

On the other hand, the guy who's looking for a "full meal" will buy lots of snacks to make a "full meal" if the snack girl offers them.