He said he doesn’t want a relationship with me cause he can’t see me being his wife in the future, but we’ve had sex, am I not good enough then? :(?

“You’re a beautiful girl but I just can’t see you being my wife in the future and I will only date a girl who I see myself being with forever call me old fashioned”

He’s slept with 30 girls also because he says he doesn’t just pick ANY old girl to be his girlfriend, he claims he’s picky

But why would he keep meeting up with me and being intimate with me?

We got on really well, I mean he did mention before that he normally goes for blondes and I have black hair so maybe that could be it?

Just feel so used and feel I’m not even good enough to be a girlfriend but good enough to be a **** buddy

We met on tinder and were seeing each other for a couple of months and I really thought the causal thing would turn into serious :/ advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's being intimate with u because he wants sex. Nth more nth less.
    He is just after u for the sex and if u reject sex with him, it's gonna be another girl he will chase after (for the same reason)

And by the way he can only dream of getting a girl that is wife material with that women count of his.. cuz women who are into serious relationship don't really date promiscuous guys, and he's slept with freaking THIRTY girls!!! So if he finds someone she should be promiscuous like him but nth more than that.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just feeding you a line
    He fucked you, now he's dumping you, and instead of realizing what an asshole HE is, you're worried about YOU not being good enough SMH.🤦

2|1
    0|0
    • I see this type of question over and over, and it's based on a basic misunderstanding. It is NOT some superior quality in a girl that makes her "wife material" instead of "ONS material."

A guy who's looking for one-night-stands, looks at ALL girls as ONS. A guy that looking for "wife material" is looking at girls as potential wives. It is the qualities inside the GUY, not of the the girl, that makes the difference.

It *is* true that a girl can, through her actions, prove to a guy looking to date, that she is NOT wife material, but that does not mean that she can prove through her actions that she *is* wife material to a guy who's not looking for one.

If you have trouble understanding the difference think of this analogy.

• So it’s not my fault that he rejected me, like it was nothing I done wrong?

• There are two girls, each running a food stall. One girl is selling full meals. The other sells snacks.

Two guys come along. One guy is hungry and looking for a meal. The other isn't particularly hungry, and just wants a snack.

What can the "full meal" girl do to make the "snack guy" buy a full meal? NOTHING. If she lowers her prices *enough*, he'll buy the "full meal" instead of the snack, BUT he's not going to eat the "full meal" he'll just snack on it and throw the rest away.

On the other hand, the guy who's looking for a "full meal" will buy lots of snacks to make a "full meal" if the snack girl offers them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he's just not that into you... sorry hon. I'm sure you like him but if that's what he said, then so be it. You may have to move on. He keeps meeting up with you because he likes having sex with you, which is perfectly normal and there's nothing wrong with it. He simply assumed you felt the same way, because why wouldn't he?

0|0
    1|0
    • But I don’t get what I done wrong, I was so good to him

• You may have done nothing wrong. Lots of people are picky about relationship stuff. Have you gained weight recently or started doing anything differently?

• It's not your hair colour lol. Seems like the typical instance of a guy wanting casual sex, while the female wants a relationship. He's in it and seeing you for the fun, that's it. Casual things rarely escalate to relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on girl, he just using you. There are plenty good guys who will truly care for you. Don’t waste your time on that guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • "He's slept with 30 girls"
    For heaven's sake darling wake up and smell the coffee.
    He's nothing less than a pathetic lowlife player.

1|1
    0|0
  • First things first... you met on Tinder... a know 'hook up' site and expected to find true love? Thats like going to McDonald's and expecting to find filet mignon on the menu and then getting mad because it's not! Second, he cannot and never will see you as wife material because,

a.) You met on Tinder and
    b.) despite being told this, you keep sleeping with him.

Respect yourself and your body. Stop giving yourself away like its nothing. Until you realize the value of your body and time, no one else will. The sooner you figure out that giving it up on the 2nd, 3rd, 10th date is not a good idea, the sooner you'll find yourself happy and respected.

2|0
    0|0
  • You need to start calling the shots and stop letting yourself be used

1|0
    0|0
  • lol'ed at "Old-fashioned"- it seems like you've hooked up with the wrong guy. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think he was just bullshitting when he said about the whole wife thing then?

• It's possible. Maybe he's just really bad at looking for a wife, but I doubt that.

• He’s 22 I doubt he’s looking for a wife I bet he just wants to play the field I mean he has slept with 30 girls lol

• seems to me he has been quite honest. if you want more then its time to move on

0|0
    0|0
    • But does that mean I’m not good enough to be a girlfriend but I’m good enough for sex or do you think he does this to all the girls?

• Show All
    • Do you think if I was blonde he would have wanted a relationship with me? Just out of curiosity cause it did kinda make me feel ugly when he said “I only go for blondes”

• maybe but plenty of guys prefer non blondes. he is just shallow and you are better off out of it. anyway its Saturday night tonight so go out, have fun and forget the guy

• Yeah he thinks u ain't good enough

0|0
    1|0
    • Look I'm not sure what you want this is a question you already have the answer

• Show All
    • Do you think if I was pretty enough (blonde and curvy) it would change his mind and tie him down? Cause he did say he goes for blondes

• Nope no matter how good you looked if he only wanted sex that all he wanted there is no way to hold a guy down that don't want a serious relationship that's a fairy dream

• you met each other on tinder... what did you expect? tinder mans just wanna fuck

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes