What do you look for in a guy or girl?

So what is important to you in a guy or girl -
Looks?
Personality?
Money?
Honesty and trust?
Sense of humour?
Etc

I'm really interested to know what people think is important when they are interested in someone - or are already in a relationship of course.
I'm sure there must be a lot of different answers out there! 😀

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality, intelligence, interests, how she treats others. Anything else is a plus, e. g., looks.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd like a girl who is smart and does well in academics. She focuses on studies and is persistent.

Athletic, tough girls and shy, insecure girls may seem like opposites, but both types will get my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good personality.
    They have to be a good person. That have to be kind. Honesty is really important too. I also really look for someone who has a similar sense of humor so we can both make eachother laugh. Looks and money are always just bonuses

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you've been asking about the guy... But the great aspect that counts is acceptance. If he accepts me. My passions, behavior, the way I dress. Intelligence, sense of humor, 'chemistry', looks... In that order. Money... Sensible, nothing special. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust. personality. sense of humor. Love. Happiness honesty. Caring heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks and compatibility

0|0
    0|0
  • personality, integrity, self awareness

0|0
    0|0
  • When i look for a girl, these things are most important for me
    - having plans for the future
    - kind
    - funny
    - not super immature

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing themselves, respect, knowing what the hell they want from someone, not insecure. Sense of humour. Compassion. Not being intimidated by strong women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes