Guys, we like each other but there is no space in his life for me, how do I make this clear to him?

i am friends with a guy and we like each other, we text a lot but nobody has dared to make a physical move yet (kiss)

i started my job last month and either i am travelling from Mon-Fri or my days are super long, so i only have time on weekends, and he will do the same job at another company as of march. the last weeks he never had time for me on the weekends because he was somewhere outside the city with his family or because he is busy with social clubs.

this week it's kind of the same, i asked if he wants to do something and he suggested brunch on Sunday, but since i know nothing will progress during brunch on Sunday i asked him for Saturday night but he is already busy with family business stuff.

i see that already now there is no space for me in his life and it won't become better when he is away from Mon-Thur too, how do i tell him that? i am not his grilfriend and i don't want him to feel like he has to give up his freedom and doing stuff he likes to be with me but i am not a doll that you can use when you have like 5 min of free time and feel like playing with her?

3