Panties in my mouth?

I have met a really hot guy and the sex is great but he is demanding that I let him stuff panties in my mouth and even put duct tape over them. I find this wrong and humiliating but I don't want to lose an otherwise good guy. Do I finally give in to this?

815

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a proper question for someone around 18, but at your age you should've tried all the kinds of gonzo BDSM style lol =D.

But seriously you have all the right to refuse doing anything you don't like in sex. Ask him for a compromise, something more tasty to the mouth lol. Or let him taste your panties first =D.

Best regards, have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• I most certainly know what I would do.
    "The doors over there, goodbye".

• Yeah cool, but the prob is she's 40

• Oh fuck off ^ Those fetishes does not mean she has to do them. It does feel degrading.

• I wasn't judging her. Some girls don't feel that it's degrading. No one has to do anything they don't want to do, ever. I agree.