How to find out politely if a date is sexually compatible with you?

Yes romance and personality is important too. But so as sex. So put aside the deep thoughts for a minute and let's be shallow for a sec.
How do you, with a few questions or acts, find out she's on the same page with you sexually? As well for kinks and feishes?
I want to know if she's compatible sexually in beginning of dating. cuz if not , I know I haven't invested too much yet.

*I have girls told me that this is shallow, but this is me as a guy, i got needs. The same for when I put (extra) effort to be romantic to meet specific individual girl's needs too*

20