1 y

Do I have a shot with this girl despite not matching everything she wants in a guy?

So i met this girl on an online dating and we immediately hit it off. We've been talking for a few weeks now and we've sent over 300 messages collectively to each other.. we were only 82% match on the dating website so its not perfect match but for me, it feels that way.. she's a gym/yoga girl so she likes guys like that.. but im not one of those guys.

I asked her if she had a type, but the only thing she told me was that the only common thing the guys she's dated had were that they were all into fitness and sports which im not that kind of guy and she knows it... plus she's a vegetarian and im not..( i love my meat).. I would have thought those would be deal breakers for her but yet she's asked to meet up with me on valentines weekend for a date..
1
3