If a girl says she's never dated before, at what age does that start to become weird?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is somewhere around 25. Different people mature at different rates and have different interests so I don't think it's too unusual to go into your early 20s. After about 25 though, I'd start thinking the person either has no interest in finding a partner or has some personality characteristics that keeps them from being able to find someone that will date them.

At your age (assuming the 21 is accurate), I don't think it's a problem. Have you been focused more on other things (like college or starting a career) or nervous about dating or just haven't found the right person yet?

• It's a combination of things I suppose. There's never been a guy who's expressed a real romantic interest in me. But right now I'm focused on getting into medical school

• It bothers me a lot. I have plenty of theories but I don't really know the answer. My friends tell me I'm worried for no reason

• Since it's bothering you a lot, it would be good to try to figure it out so you can change whatever you need to change. No point in sitting around being frustrated and not doing anything about it. If you'd like to discuss more I'll be glad to try to help you figure out what to do.

We can discuss here publicly or by private message - whichever you prefer. I don't think you can send me a private message until you get to 100 Xper points (level 2), but if you follow me then I think I might be able to send you a message and then you can reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• none. If she hasn't dated before she should consider herself lucky because she had had less heart break and damage. although the sooner one can settle down the better