Guy I'm dating posted a pic of him with another girl on social media! What could this mean?

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now and last time we saw each other, we finally got intimate. Things were going great and I thought he is serious about me. However, today he posted a picture of him with another cute girl on instagram. He has his arm around her shoulders. It was at something like a party. What could this mean? Is he dating her as well and is he just playing with me? By the way, I will not bring this up in a conversation and I WILL NOT confront him about it since we are not officially exclusive. But what do you think this picture could mean? Who is she? I am freaking out

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him... what do you have to lose? It’s only been three months. None of us can give you the answer you’re looking for. You might think that he’s more than friends with this girl because you think she’s pretty. So that might just be your own insecurity. I’ve sorta been in this situation with someone I was dating and yeah it was someone else he was seeing. Granted we never slept together, but still we were working towards being exclusive. I say ask him, we’re too grown for the games. Why drive yourself mad over a guy you’ve been dating for only 3 months? It’s not worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you're overreacting. If I'm taking a picture with a girl I'm into, I'm putting my arm around her waist, not her shoulder. Plus if y'all aren't exclusive you should either A- tell him you want to be or B- keep things the way they are and stop worrying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should ask him. It could be a sister, or cousin, or just a friend. Jumping to conclusions could ruin your relationship.

Also if he's cheating on you with her he's an absolute idiot if he's trying to keep her a secret.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be a good friend from a long time. But have to check that. I have a friend who is a girl but with no other interests apart from just being good friends. But there are guys who try to play fool. Just find out how long have they been friends

0|0
    0|0
  • it means nothing, don't worry, a friend is a friend...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have competition

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes