Do you think he will eventually DM me on Instagram?

Long story short, I saw this post about this guy on IG who plays local football (not national) and I was like wow he’s really attractive let me follow him. I Wasn’t expecting him to follow back because he already has a lot of followers. But within minutes he follows me back!!! I was so shocked.

And ever since then he’s always the first person watch my IG stories. Based on what I’ve seen we share the same religious views which is great. However I was sort of hoping that he would eventually direct message me. Its been about 5 days now. I know It’s still early but my hope is wearing out. I know you guys are gonna say why don’t I message him first. But it’s not really in my culture to approach the guy first.

So do you think he’ll eventually message me? by the way, he only follows a few people (about 400) compared to the amount of people who follow him. So he clearly followed me for a reason.

02