What interests you in a girl?

Physically and personality wise

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice a girl when she has a basically nice, friendly demeanor. I notice how she treats other people, and if she seems like a considerate person I notice that as well. I also look for if she seems to have a strong sense of self and her own identity. And definitely also if she has a good sense of humor and doesn't take herself too seriously. Then, since I think girls can be physically attractive in lots of different ways, I'm probably going to be attracted to her unless she's obese or extremely skinny in an unhealthy way. Things like breast size don't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Her humor, her taste in music, what stimulates her intellectually, rocker/metal look or gym-bod or both. If she can take a joke. If her feet aren't f'd up/she doeant look like a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, a pretty face and nice boobs/curves. Personality wise I like smart women who have a pervy side like I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her compassion, humility, humour, faithfulness, zest for life, attractiveness to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically... Love handles
    Personality : respecting elder people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically long less big eyes personality happy go lucky and tries everything with no regrets

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair, eyes, and bod.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy eyes 👀

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes