How do I show a girl I like her without being a creep?

03

03
  • Need more context.

What is your relationship with said girl
    Does she go out of her way to be your friend or do you go out of your way to be her friend? (I. E. Who initiates the conversations, if you're in class will she independently choose to sit next to you?)

Something as simple as asking her if she would like to do a dance class with you should be fine. The trick to not being a creepy is to offer something that can be both benign or romantic. Read the situation, her response to you, and go with it.

You only learn from experience though, I'm afraid. Also extended eye contact when face to face is a good barometer. If she is like "ew you're being weird" that's no go, if she returns your gaze or becomes flustered you might want to see if there's room for progress.

Above all else. Be okay with being rejected. Fear of rejection will make you come off as less confident. Accepting that rejection is likely what will happen will actually reduce your likelihood of rejection. In any case it will also help you retain your friendship too.

Hope this helps

• Tell it like it is, just be honest and don't dance around the topic. Even if she doesn't feel the same way she'll admire you for your honesty and confidence.

• Say it politely with confidence