Are most ugly guy and attractive girl relationships based on money or personality?

And by ugly guy I don't mean a guy with a dad bod and beard. This is the kind of guy that might be stereotyped as "ugly" in a highschool movie but in reality women have no problem with. If a guy is for example 6'2 and is a little chubby, he will pull a lot of girls, despite having a stereotype associated with him.
When I say ugly, I mean qualities woman actually do find ugly such as being short, being bald, being very obese. Its important to make this distinction.

So to rephrase my question, out of all the relationships where a very attractive 8+/10 woman is dating a short, bald, fat guy how many on them do you think are based on the guy having a good personality vs having a lot of money?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't really care about looks as long as I don't want to puke when I see his face.

I do however have a slight problem with someone being very obese simply because they are basically killing their own body and I don't want to be near someone like that..

But yeah, telling from personal experience. (I really hate saying this since I always feel as if I'm bragging) but I'm considered to be good looking, probably a 8+/10 like you mentioned and currently I have this HUGE crush on a guy from my school.

He is shorter than the average male in almost every country there is, not rich, has goofy looking glasses but he has a great personality and his sense of humor is simply out of this world!

• This further prooves beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!

• I'm a teenager so finding someone bald who is my age and doesn't suffer from cancer is pretty rare but to be honestly I wouldn't mind that much.

Balding is a natural thing, you can't really stop it. So why would I let something like that effect me viewing a person as a romantic interest?

And it's not that ugly really.. so.. yeah.. I wouldn't mind..

• Just use biotin !!! No more baldies

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure. I have no doubt that at least several are based on money/security. Im sure there are some relationships that go more than skin/wallet deep. Not ALL attractive women are shallow. Then again I'm sure some relationships are hybrid e. g; part personality and part security.