Would you give up by now?

I'm not asking for me , but if you or your wife could not get pr egnant and your having sex everyday and 2 times a day would you give up by now to get pregnanr and just adoot instead.
The women had a 5% chance of having a kid and the women is me who I'm talking about

06

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has whoever it is you're talking about been trying? I know people that have gone a year or more trying before getting pregnant. It helps if she knows when she's ovulating. I've also read that spending time in hot tubs can decrease male fertility so he should probably avoid that.

So was that 5% ever? Or 5% per month?

• It was always a 5% chance and she had been trying for couple months now

• They're still plenty young enough to try for a while - even a few years - to have their own biological child. At that age, I think I'd want to try for at least a few years. I'd probably slow down on the twice a day every day though. Unless they both have high sex drives, they might get tired of that. Maybe just focus on her most fertile times. Maybe try taking a vacation if they can around that time to reduce stress. I've heard that can help. But again, a fertility doctor is the best source of advice on what to do to improve the chances.

• She is go ing to that doctor today later but she will try for a little while more before trying adoptonh