Haven’t seen my boyfriend in a month?

I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 6 months now, but we’ve been dating all together for a year. He came across a patch a few months ago, to where he got kicked out of the house by his grandma & my family took him in. He was basically living with me and my parents for 2 months, he was out of a job & basically trying to get back on his feet. I was very supportive with that, I held him when he was down basically there for one of the toughest times. Now he’s Found a job he’s been working with that company for a few months, and he’s moved back in with the grandma. It’s more convenient he says to get to work because his job is in the city she lives. So anyways, it seems like since he started back living there & working he has no time for me anymore, or our relationship. It started with seeing him only two times a month. To not seeing him for a full month, barely communication because he works graveyard so he sleeps basically all day. We’ll send a few texts throughout the day, but that’s it. His grandmother is also very toxic, so I don't know if that has an impact. She has not met me yet & doesn’t like me I guess because of my age. My boyfriend and I are 6 years apart I’m 6 years younger. What I’m trying to figure out is how should I handle this situation, I’ve voiced my opinion multiple times, nothing’s changed. I told him he doesn’t make me a priority & he gets mad saying that he’s trying to make money. & if I was (working) I would understand. He even told me he puts his job before me because he needs the job, it’s understandable but also a little harsh. I’m a full time college student, so I do understand but I also feel like it’s all about what u prioritize. How are u in a relationship but spend no time with your SO. It’s been a month since we’ve physically seen each other and it seems like it might be a little longer, he keeps saying he’ll let me know what day he can come and see me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dump him, he's giving you a cold shoulder- you deserve someone new.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes