Has anyone been to one of the newly refurbished movie theaters that have the huge mechanically reclining seats? What do you think about them?

I think they are extremely comfortable, and I have actually fallen asleep watching the movie because so. The problem with them is that they are so far apart from the seat next to them that getting a discreet BJ in the theater is no longer possible. Getting a BJ while in the theater is a great event. But I guess the last generation to experience such a treat has already passed.

02