Guys, What about girls with disablitys?

The reson. Why I'm asking is. I have a dissablty.
Updates:
Thanks for responding

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated someone with a disability I looked passed it because i felt that it didn't matter to much. And i think i helped her a lot in maturing into a nice lady. But i found out she wasn't loyal so we broke up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the disability tbh. Some are more severe than others

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of disablity, I don't think its a problem if the girl is kind hearted , honest, but again which type of disability you have matters...

0|0
    0|0
  • Each is different, it depends on the severity and effects. But, there are guys that'll see passed it and still be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends. I have some disabilities too, but they don't impede on me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the disability, I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Question for you, what is your disability?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have Williams syndrome

• Ah ok. Well I personally would have no issue at all with dating anyone with disabilities but you do get some shallow idiots who wouldn't.

• Just remember you still young and there is time. I also was married to a disabled women who had an affair and took my son with her. She wasn't the most attractive women in the world and she is now with someone. I myself have been single for years. So depends on how hard you are looking to date. 😎😎😎

• No. I have no problem with disabled women.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about them

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u like the taste of it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes