Do guys care about social media in relationships?

Do you care about social media in relationships? Personally I prefer just to text. I think it adds extra.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like to be whored out on social media.
    My job requires a certain level of clearance and I can't have my identity attached to some stupid stuff.

At the very least I use it as a window to access through. If someone lost their phone I can send a message with messenger or whatever.
    But no I dont like social media nor people that live on it.

• I’m talking to this guy. I haven’t added him on anything. It’s like stres-free.

• Yea I’m only talking to him. We text. I love it. No needed stress.

• Sounds like you got things under control then. Good luck hun