Would you go out with some one you aren't into or attracted to?

Just curious...

1439

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

1338
  • Whats the point in that? nope.
    I need to be attracted and actually like them to want a relationship with someone, as do most people lol.

• See that's why MOST of you girls said lol the boys are all saying they would...

• Yes.. i find that strange, why go out with someone there is no attraction with? how can you want to be intimate with them lol, makes no sense to me personally.

• Yeah I can't have sex with someone I'm not attracted too...

• I hate when people pretend looks don't matter. They are definitely not the most important. Like AT ALL. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't care what he looks like. It totally matters. So no, I wouldn't.

• Why does it matter?, An you're right in a sense... it matter to me... as long as they are cute to me an fit a personality I like.

• Yes, but only once if they couldn't attract me during the first date. Internet dating is a lot of that, really. You never really know how current and representative their pics are until you meet, and you don't know how much of their profile is fertilizer until you've gotten to know them some. But still we try.

• Depends. Probably I'd at least give it a shot. I mean, we're about as far apart as two people could be, but I'd go out with you. One bc I don't really care what other people think and also bc I don't limit my options. But that's me. :p

• Lol this isn't about me 🤣😂. I did go out with one person I wasn't attracted to.. my pussy ended up dry lol for 4 years...🤣

• Not anymore. I have felt sorry for some lone ones before and pretended to like them and go out with them to make them more happy, but I could not bare the pain it gave myself.

They become more attracted, and you want to get out of the situation even more.

Never start a relationship you know you have no intention of finishing.

• Sounds like that would be a complete waste of time, especially if they think you're interested and waste more of your time trying to go on future dates & calling/texting you.

What would be the point?

• Probably not. I've had people I wasn't attracted to crush on me and I turned them down :/ Does that make me a jerk?

• No not at all... my sister has boyfriend she doesn't like.. appearance wise.. I told her she's to nice.. an her boy is short.. lol

• Well if you're with someone you don't like that relationship isn't going to last lol xD

• Sure, as long as they bought me pretty things and made me feel special.

No, not really.

• When I was dating, the number of women I didn't feel attracted to was very, very small, so the situation never really came up; I was interested in anyone who was interested in me. I didn't ask out people who I wasn't interested in, because, well, why would you?

• I have dated people i wasn't attracted to physically. But i definitely liked who they were as a person and that is why i dated them. I think if you like someone's character and are attracted to that, then there is more chances of it working out than if you are only physically attracted to that person.

• Hmmm... what if the person you were attracted to was an ass hole 🙄... and had a fixed way of thinking.. like his opinion was that an nothing else mattered lol

• Then id go from being attracted to him to being repulsed by him. People with a fixed mindset, i think, are not too attractive to most of us.

• Haha he says he's open minded but ehh lol

• What would be the point of it? No, I wouldn't waste their time or my time.

• Sure for a coffee or dinner date why not? Maybe they're super cool and we share common interests or think along the same lines, or she's got a talent for keeping conversation fun and interesting. First impressions are really important, but I'd hate to miss out on a good thing because someone wasn't immediately pulling my attention in.

• Well it won't be a date, but if it's a friend or something I guess? But if it's a date, then no...

• If I were single, I'd go out with someone I'm not attracted to. It would be a little like going out with a friend, just to have some fun.

• I have multiple times it actually went a lot better than I expected

• I did. He was not attractive but somehow I was attracted. Dated for 5 years. At first his personality drew me in. But then it was the same thing that turned me completely off.

• Yes, I would. A " Date " could be just a time for the two of you to have some fun and chill out. Plus, from personal experience, less than attractive girls still give good oral and more.

• I can't think of any reason why I'd date someone I'm not attracted to.

• Yes, absolutely, some wonderful people that I met, I don't feel attracted to, but they are great people.

• Not really unless I start to like him and start to find him attractive

• ... not sure but i did it a lot, even married to one till now.
    well it's just the one i like usually end in horrible way.
    so i just go with the flow?

• Yes looks isn't everything i look for a girl with a pleasant personality.

• Yes. i have sense a strong connection and good vibe then I will. I have and I’m he last I got screwed over, but I’m not closing off the idea completely

• Yes definitely! You need to experience and learn something new every opportunity you get. May be that unattractive person is meant to you in a different way

• i would and hopefully i will get her naked by the end of the night

• No I wouldn’t, it’s a waste of time.

• Really why? Penny for your thoughts 🤔

• Because I doubt that I’ll grow to like this person, there needs to be something that attracts me to this person at first, whether it is how they look or how they talk, and then affection builds on top of that, but if there is none then I’ll grow to resent this person with each passing day.

I couldn’t even have a strictly sexual relationship with this person because of the lack of attraction.

The real question is why would you think it could work?

• This question isn't about me. I like a guy.. I think he finds me attractive. But we are far away I can't hang out with him unfortunately...😞

• I have and I regretted it

• Really why I wanna hear all about it details please 😋😊🤗

• Going out sends a message that you're somewhat interested in them to start and rarely will spending time with them change that. I remember sitting through the dates thinking how much longer til this is over. it leaves you with the unenviable task of letting them down

• Usually I would go on these dates because someone close to me set them up or suggested the girl. So then you are left having to let them down too

• Nah that’d be totally pointless

• Really? Why how so? 🤔

• Well if we’re talking dating as In going out if there is no
      Attraction id find that pointless like a waste of everyone’s time. And I’m not talking strictly looks either I’m talking personality wise too. But if your talking to go out for coffee for a casual thing like
      With a coworker or friend then that’s different.

• What if they had a personality of an ass hole... lol

• Nope

• Thank you! and honest answer why not?

• Sorry above comment was for rgb

• Have and it's not wise

• Only for fifty million dollars.

• For the food, why not? 😁🤣

• Nope

• I made the assumption you meant like date someone I'm not attracted to... If that's what you meant then no I wouldn't because it would just lead the other person on. If you meant just hang out then sure, it wouldn't matter to me as long as I enjoyed the company

• "Friendzone'' style? Then, yes.

• What's "Friend zone style" I Never had that happen to me... well not I was with any one long enough for that🤣😂. What's a friend zone date?

• Dinner, movies, mini golf only, there will be no hanky panky involved thereafter... boundaries are set and dude is stuck in a friend zone where he's like basically viewed as a brother to you. Very hard after that for a dude to work his way out that circle.

• Hahaha wow 🤣

• Yes I have don't it before.. It wasn't worth it...

• Done*

The girl turned out to be weird. She had all kinds of self esteem problems. I didn't did date her. Then she started telling me how she had her cervix tear by some guy before and she ran out of the apartment naked. She had to do surgery for it. She also told me how she jumpex out of a moving car. On top of that this girl would say yes to everything I say but never actually do it. She also never call me or text but when I did it to her she would immediately answer like it would ring just once.

• Is she paying?

• Nooo

• No not really

• Why details please 🤔

• Why would I? I wouldn't date her so we give her mixed feelings or hope for something that's not gonna work out , I myself don't like knowing people unless I really feel they're good that's why I don't meet new people and I don't like meeting new people

• Yeah true, true.

• Nope, what's the point of that.

• Yes sure. I and would again.

• Yes. If I have nothing better to do.

• Nope unless it's just a casual friends type thing

• Why would you do that?

• I dont go out with ugly chicks

• Yes i would

• No I wouldn't. Why would I do that.

• Nope

• no..

• On an official date? Or just something quick?

• Yes. I've done it.

• Ehhh... I wouldn't... I mean I have done that once an I just wasn't attracted to them... in the end I let them know that.. what made you go out with a person you aren't attracted to? Are you still together?

• Y do u ask?

• Sure, but only if i want to use them for sexual gratification.

Show More
1