How do you feel about couples looking theough each others phone?

If my boyfeiend asked to look through my phone i'd happily let him. I have nothing to hide that he doesn't know about but i asked another female fried this and she said that it's her only source of privacy really and woukdn't want her boyfriend to randomly snoop.

What do you guys think?
  • I wouldn't want my other half looking through my phone
  • I don't mind them looking through

1027

Most Helpful Girl

• He uses my phone all the time since he doesn't have one of my own. He uses it for chatting, games and selfies - I am happy for him to do all of that. However, I wouldn't allow him to actually snoop or look through my phone if I felt that was his intention or f he straight up asked me if he could. Using it for fun is fine, using it to spy on me or check up on who I'm talking to or what I'm doing isn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Phone is off limits. If you are tempted to look through his phone, than you must already suspect him of cheating, and if he is than you need to dump him.

• Well i trust him and don't suspect him of cheating at all. But if he wanted to look through mine i'd say sure, i've nothing to hide and when we cuddle sometimes i'm on my phone infront of him and he doesn't really pay attention if there's something on tv.