How can I get the balls to kiss him already?

So I met a fella, he's fucking amazing. We are opposites, but we both try different things we like. The thing is, we've been dating for a little under a month and we haven't kissed or held hands. Just hugged. I am just wondering when I should go in for the kiss. I have thought about it before I leave his car lol, but how can I break the ice? He's super tall so I couldn't do it while we were walking. (He's 6'4 and I am 5'1) He's shy, so I am gonna be the one to break the ice? Unless I should take things slow and wait a little longer?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It warms my heart to hear a woman take initiative like this šŸ˜.
    I recommend for you the ol' grandma let me clean your face trick. Tell him to come close so you can wipe something off his face. If your still nervous just take a little longer and... WHAM
    Lay one on him

• OMG never thought of that, I will definitely do that lol. I love that idea! I will wait for the right time.

Most Helpful Girl