Can long distance relationships work? 🤔?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Why Put yourself into a position where you may never see each other? The more you begin to qoute on qoute "love each other"
    The harder things will be when you cannot spend time with each other. So if you're not in one stay out of 1 if you are in 1 good luck

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not for the faint of heart. I've been in a ldr for 8 months now, very happy and healthy relationship... Only wish he was closer! ):

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, if the two people wanna make it work.. You got pics, and facetime, and just plain ol imagination and commitment..

1|0
    0|0
  • Short term I think they can but long term would just bring frustration and paranoia, I think you'd have to be quite desperate to settle for long distance

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you don't intend to meet and try to make it real. You can stretch things out and make believe indefinitely, but if you meet and it's not what you hoped for, kiss it good bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no too many factors make it the hardest thing to hang on to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can, as long as the relationship is really solid.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Define work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you are looking up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure but would you really want them to?

1|0
    0|0
  • It can

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course they can.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean i done with my ex wife. she's my ex because she cheated me after we were together in real life. Still we got 10 years together.

• Ys can I m in to

0|0
    0|0
  • Only and stunted non-dynamic and by circumstance, immature one though no fault of either person necessarily

1|0
    0|0
  • They can but they are usually very hard to maintain

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes