Guys, Please be honest, an as kind as poss. I have to show her your answers. Thanks?

Honestly, I'm a guy. And I'm asking for a friend of another friend. Anyhow, here it is. She has the medical issue called poly cystic ovarian syndrome, which causes her hair growth on her face, neck, chest, belly. She has to shave daily or shed have a full beard... Guys... grown men... would you, could you ever poss. date love marry... a woman.. who has this issue? her heart is pure gold, she is pretty... but she has this issue... please all I ask is be honest.. an kind,,, again... I have to show her your answers... an she is very beaten down inside over her condition, an is doing all she can to help herself, but yeah be kind... but if you have to be mean, at least be honest please... she wants to know... this is hell for me to do but,,,, thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All depends if she is as nice as you say she is and has a kind heart sure. The only problem I would have I would need to find her inter self because I would have to know if it was reverse would he (she) would date someone like herself. Hope she understand what I just said I got lost for a second and I wrote it lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• As many would say: it depends on the person, but i would not exclude someone with her condition from giving it a shot.
    Ofcourse this is easy for me to say, as I am just some anonymous person from the internet, but be sure that i mean this as i said it

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for being kind, an honest I feel.

• ... i can't say i don't mind about that kind of thing.
    But i'm sure there is a lot people who don't mind about it.
    And medicine and tech is getting better every day. I'm sure there is a cure for that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course, if single, I could date, love and marry her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feel terrible for your friend. But honestly I couldn't do it. Tell her to get laser hair removal. Maybe that can work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find femininity attractive. That's my number one. I'd encourage her to do everything she can to discover and encourage her femininity.

1|0
    0|0
  • True love knows no boundaries, has no definition of beauty, keeps no records of wrongs, and never fails. So to answer your question, if i were in love with someone with this condition could i marry her. Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I could definitely love her, but would I be romantically, sexually interested in her? Probably not. I'm a pretty hairless guy, so for her to have more body hair than me would be strange and confusing.
    Something to consider, is that many girls out there are naturally pretty hairy. Almost 100% of women have to shave large portions of their body. I'm assuming you do too.
    It's not the end of the road for her. I'm sure there are medical procedures out there that will remove the hair more effectively. There's those crystal things from Europe for $19.99.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well TBH there was girl at my university who had some hair like you said maybe she is also facing the same problem but i found her attractive as she has little hair of mustache.
    So i don't think that she would look bad to me.
    And as you said she is good (and i believe she is as people who face this kind of problem are always good as they never want to hurt other like they always got hurt by others) so yes it's not bad to love her marry her.
    And will also try to help get rid of this problem if possible to make her feel proud.
    Ask her would she like to have conversation with me it will be honourable to know her and maje her feel comfortable with her body😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It feel offset

1|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't date/marry her

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, i would date and marry her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes