Guys, Please be honest, an as kind as poss. I have to show her your answers. Thanks?

Honestly, I'm a guy. And I'm asking for a friend of another friend. Anyhow, here it is. She has the medical issue called poly cystic ovarian syndrome, which causes her hair growth on her face, neck, chest, belly. She has to shave daily or shed have a full beard... Guys... grown men... would you, could you ever poss. date love marry... a woman.. who has this issue? her heart is pure gold, she is pretty... but she has this issue... please all I ask is be honest.. an kind,,, again... I have to show her your answers... an she is very beaten down inside over her condition, an is doing all she can to help herself, but yeah be kind... but if you have to be mean, at least be honest please... she wants to know... this is hell for me to do but,,,, thanks.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• All depends if she is as nice as you say she is and has a kind heart sure. The only problem I would have I would need to find her inter self because I would have to know if it was reverse would he (she) would date someone like herself. Hope she understand what I just said I got lost for a second and I wrote it lol