Do you believe that certain horoscopes belong together and some don’t?

My friend for 3 years, who I had a thing for for almost 2 years but I don’t any more. He is dating this girl. Both of their horoscope signs say that they are not good together and his and mine are. I’m not sure if I believe in it but I think it’s funny that his and my signs are better together then his and his gfs

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it sounds like you’re just jealous and trying to find SOMETHING that makes you seem like the better option.

• I’m not, I think I was like when they first started dating but not anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Astrology is complete BS. There's no correlation between birth date and personality.

• True. When it comes to “you have to date this sign” I don’t really believe but I just think it’s funny that his and my sign are best together and his and his gfs are the worst