Do you believe that certain horoscopes belong together and some don’t?

My friend for 3 years, who I had a thing for for almost 2 years but I don’t any more. He is dating this girl. Both of their horoscope signs say that they are not good together and his and mine are. I’m not sure if I believe in it but I think it’s funny that his and my signs are better together then his and his gfs

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it sounds like you’re just jealous and trying to find SOMETHING that makes you seem like the better option.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m not, I think I was like when they first started dating but not anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Astrology is complete BS. There's no correlation between birth date and personality.

1|0
    0|0
    • True. When it comes to “you have to date this sign” I don’t really believe but I just think it’s funny that his and my sign are best together and his and his gfs are the worst

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope, everyone is one sign over from what they think they are because the stars have shifted since it was thought up. Just a silly pass time like fortune cookies.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes
    I am very big on astrology

1|0
    0|0
  • Horoscopes aren't real darling.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an Ice breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , I do believe in horoscope

1|0
    0|0
    • But sometimes we don't get with the same person to whom we feel that both of us are compatible.

Recommended myTakes