An old highschool female friend is back in town and I only know her online now would it be a good idea to try messaging her for a coffee date?

We have not seen each other in years but we kept in touch online. She has been watching my stories and we have been liking each others stuff. I was thinking of approaching her online but I'm not sure how to say hi after so long.

I was thinking of suggesting that we meet up for coffee and get to know each other again

With Valentines day so could would it be a bad idea to try? What should I say?

12