Guys, what does it mean when a guy wants to continue talking to you?

me and a guy I’m romantically involved with were texting last night, and I kept telling him I’m off to sleep good night, but he kept the conversation going on. What does it mean?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he missed the goodnight portion (doubtful) or he really likes talking to you, unlike most guys that probably wish their gfs would stop texting them

• I’ve told him good night three times so yeah he didn’t miss it

• Or maybe he can't take the hint cause he is lonely and doesn't realize he is trying to hard