Guys, what does it mean when a guy wants to continue talking to you?

me and a guy I’m romantically involved with were texting last night, and I kept telling him I’m off to sleep good night, but he kept the conversation going on. What does it mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he missed the goodnight portion (doubtful) or he really likes talking to you, unlike most guys that probably wish their gfs would stop texting them

0|1
    0|0
    • I’ve told him good night three times so yeah he didn’t miss it

• Or maybe he can't take the hint cause he is lonely and doesn't realize he is trying to hard

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It means he loves talking to you. He values the time you two spend talking and texting. It's probably hard for him to stop talking to you and to have to wait til the next day.

In short you are all he thinks about and all he wants to think about and talk to. it's quite special really.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's really into the conversation, and probably doesn't want to go just yet. He likes talking to you.

Though admittedly, if you want to go to sleep, he should respect that.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means he talks too much lol. Na it could mean he really likes you. And thinks about you every moment use are apart that's could be why he keeps the conversation going

0|1
    0|0
  • He loves u too much but does nt realise that he s not letting u sleep... Eventually he will don't worry

0|1
    0|0
  • He was not tired and enjoyed talking with you. Or he was horny and kept ignoring your statements about sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he want to talk about something but kinda hard to say it?
    and people who want to talk but hard to say often stall it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means he cares about you or he is making sure your not cheating. If that's the case he is probably cheating on you. Be careful

0|0
    0|0
    • WHAt do you mean he’s making sure if I’m not cheating? And how is he cheating?

• Show All
    • Not sure where this answer is coming from HappyGuy27... I don't think cheating should be the first response... especially when we don't even know the content of the messages.

• @Isopsis don't really matter does it? I'm a fucking hater of guys and think we are all fucking pigs. Mind you this is coming from a guy...

• That he want to know u better and he might like u too

0|1
    0|0
  • What the fuck you think it means. The answer is in the question. Duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you. Pretty simple. Rude to a point but also nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's an annoying prick who doesn't respect your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is interested in you

0|2
    0|0
  • He doesn't care if you say your going to bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means he loves ya!

0|1
    0|0
  • He was on fire at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • He's really into u probably like or love u a lot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes