Scorpio women, can I get your advice on what to do with a scorpio woman I am dating?

I have been dating this Scorpio woman for a while, and I thought things were going great. Whenever we are out together, she always seems happy to be with me. Well, the other night, when we went dancing at the club we meet at, it seemed like she was ignoring me, then at the end of the night, when I wanted to tell her goodnight, she seemed to blow me off. Does it sound like she is putting me through one of the tests that Scorpio women are so famous for doing to their potential lovers? Also, because I felt so hurt for what she did to me the other night, I haven't contacted her since then as I am just giving her some space right now, should I attempt to make contact, or wait and see if she contacts me first to see why she hasn't heard from me?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• They all lies. Weak-minded loves lies when they are told to him/her. Just like religions. Weak-minded loves religions.
    Get up and search what horoscopes are. They all based on lies. There were actually 13 of it and they were not like 30 days basics. Some of them were 6 days. Some of them 40. Some of them 15. But people made it to 12 ones and 30 days basic so it can fit into the calender system.
    It starts with a big lie and people are so stupid to realize it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Scorpio but I don't believe that has anything to do with it. She could've been having a rough night. If she continues to act this way however than she's not interested in letting things go anywhere