How do I tell my best friend that he has NO CHANCE with this girl?

We're all coworkers and mutual friends. My best friend, let's call him Eric. Let's call this other girl, Bree. Eric is completely infatuated with Bree.

If we're talking about physical looks alone, then I'd say he's too good for her. He's fit and attractive and she's chubby. She has a nice face but chubby.

The reasons why he doesn't have a chance is because I can't see her being interested in him. And he's oblivious to it. He's a high school senior. He's 18. She's 23 and in college. I feel like he might just like her because she has big boobs but he insists he likes her for her personality.

But how can I make him understand that a 23 year old isn't going to be into an 18 year old guy?

03